Hướng dẫn giải bài tập trang 32 SGK Tiếng Anh lớp 6 sách Kết nối tri thức và cuộc sống: Unit 3 My Friends (Global success)
1. Look at the advertisementabove and answer the questions.
1. Who is the Super Summer Camp for?
2. What can people do at this summer camp?
* Trả lời:
1. It’s for kids aged between 10 and 15
2. People can play games, sports and activities of all types. Moreover, people can join music and art
2. Read the text and write T (True) or F (False). Correct the false statements.
From: Nguyen Huy Nam <nem nguyen @webmal com>
To: my parents < parents nguyer@iwetmnal com>
Subject: My first diay at the Super Summer Camp.
Hi Mum and Dad,
Here I am at the Superb Summer Camp.Mr Black asked us to write emails in English! Wow, everything here is in English! l have some new friends: Jimmy, Phong, and Nhung. They’re in the photo. Jimmy has blonde hair and blue eyes. He’s clever and creative. He likes taking photos. Phong is the tall boy. He’s sporty and plays basketball very well. Nhung has curly black hair. She’s kind. She shared her lunch with me today.We’re having fun. Jimmy’s taking photos of me. Phong’s reading a comic book, and Nhung’s playing the violin. I must go now.
Please write soon.
Nam is writing to his teacher. F
1. The children can speak Vietnamese at the camp……
2. Nam has four new friends ……
3. Phong likes taking photos ……
4. Nam thinks Nhung is kind …..
5. Phong is tall and sporty. …..
* Trả lời:
1. F => everything here is in English
2. F => Three new friends: Nhung , Phong, Jimmy
3. F => Jimmy likes taking photo
3. Work in groups. Read about the three students below. Is the Super Summer Camp suitable for all of them? Why / Why not?
1. Mi is 12 years old. She likes drawing and writing stories. She’s good at English. She’s creative and friendly.
2. Anis 16 years old. He doesn’t know English. He’s funny and kind.
3. Vy ‘is 14 years old. She likes playing sports. Her English isn’t very good. She’s clever, but she isn’t active.
* Trả lời:
1. Suitable because she knows English
2. Not suitable because he doesn’t know English
3. Not suitable because she isn’t active
4. Think about yourself. Do youwant to go to this kind of camp? Why / Why not?
Example: I want to go to this camp because I can speak English there.
* Trả lời: I want to go to this camp because I’m good at English and I love sports