1. What are we doing to the environment? Answer the questions. Chúng ta đang làm gì với môi trường? Trả lời câu hỏi
1) What are we doing to the forests?
2) What are we doing to the water?
3) What are we doing to wild animals and plants?
4) What are we doing to the air, the land, rivers and the oceans?
1) We are overcutting the forests
2) We are polluting the water
3) We are hunting wild animals and destroying plants
4) We are destroying them
2. Write what we should or shouldn’t do with these things. Viết những việc mà chúng ta nên và không nên làm
a) We should not leave trash or throw trash in the street.
b) waste paper
c) empty cans, bottles
d) waste food
j) dripping faucets
b) We should reuse waste paper
c) We shouldn’t throw away empty cans, bottles
d) We shouldn’t waste food
e) We should save water
f) We shouldn’t walk on grass
g) We shouldn’t pick flowers
h) We should plant more trees
i) We shouldn’t cut forests
j) We should repair dripping faucets
3. What should we do? Complete the sentences. Chúng ta nên làm gì? Hoàn thành các câu sau
a) When you don’t need a light……………………..
b) When you see a dripping faucet………………..
c) When you see trash in the streets……………..
a) you should turn it off
b) you should repair it
c) you should put it in the waste basket
4. Write the names of things people collect and recycle under the pictures. Viết tên các thứ mà con người thu nhặt và tái chế dưới mỗi bức tranh
Now, answer the questions:
a) What do people do with waste food?
b) Which among those things do factories recycle?
c) Which among them do people recycle?
d) What do you collect and recycle?
a) They throw it away
b) Tins and cans
c) bottles, old newspaper, tins and cans
d) I will collect bottles
5. Match the words to the pictures – Nối từ với tranh
6. Write the answers to the questions – Viết câu trả lời cho câu hỏi
What are we doing to our classroom tables and benches? (write on the tables / damage the benches)
We are writing on the tables and damaging the benches.
a) What are students doing to the classroom walls?
(write and draw on the walls)
b) What are we doing to the schoolyard?
(leave trash, empty cans and waste paper)
c) What are we doing to the trees and flowers in our school?
(pick flowers and damage trees)
d) What are we doing to books and notebooks?
a) They are writing and drawing on the walls
b) We are leaving trash, empty cans and waste paper
c) We are picking flowers and damaging trees
d) We are wasting paper
7. Write imperatives from the table. Viết mệnh lệnh từ bảng sau
empty cans and bottles
Example: Don’t pick flowers. Save water.
a) Don’t throw trash
b) Don’t damage forests
c) Collect empty cans and bottles
d) keep off the grass
e) pick up waste paper
f) grow forests
g) Don’t burn waste paper
8. Write sentences. Use should or shouldn’t – Viết câu sử dụng should or shouldn’t
What should / shouldn’t we do to keep our school green?
We shouldn ‘t leave trash in the schoolyard or in the classroom.
e) waste paper
a) We should plant more trees
b) We shouldn’t pick flowers
c) We should keep the classroom clean
d) We shouldn’t draw on the walls
e) We should reuse waste paper