1. Answer – Trả lời (5 points)
a) Where are you from?
b) Which language do you speak?
c) What is the capital of your country?
d) What color is your flag?
e) What is the population of your country?
a) I’m from Bac Ninh
b) I speak Vietnamese
d) Red and yellow
e) About 95 million people
2. Look at this table and answer the questions. Write five sentences. Nhìn vào bảng sau và trả lời câu hỏi. Viết 5 câu (10 points)
Ho Chi Minh City
a) Which is the biggest city in Viet Nam?
b) Is Hue bigger than Hai Phong?
c) Which is the smallest of the five cities?
d) Which city has a population of less than a million?
e) What is the population of your town?
a) Ho Chi Minh City
b) No, it isn’t
d) Da Nang
e) 1 million people
3. Complete the passage. Use: some, a few, a little, lot, lots. Hoàn thành đoạn văn, sử dụng some, a few, a little, lot, lots (5 points)
Mr. Hai has a farm. He has three large paddy fields. They produce …(a)… of rice. He also has a small field where he grows …(b)… vegetables. There are …(c)… fruit trees in the field, They produce …(d)… fruit. He has some chickens. They produce a …(e)… of eggs.
c) a few
d) a little
4. Complete the passage – Hoàn thành đoạn văn (5 points)
Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur is the …(a)… building in the world. The Great Wall of China is the world’s …(b)… structure. The Mekong is a …(c)… river but the Amazon River is …(d)… Everest is the …(e)… mountain in the world.
5. Write five rules using should and should not which will protect the environment. Viết 5 quy định sử dụng should và should not để bảo vệ môi trường (10 points)
We should plant more trees
We shouldn’t pick flowers
Wee should pick up waste
We shouldn’t throw trash on the street
We should save water
6. Complete the passage. Use: recycle, protect, put, should not, collect. Hoàn thành đoạn văn. Sử dụng recycle, protect, put, should not, collect (10 points)
We can help to …(a)… the environment. We should …(b)… trash and …(c)… it in the trash can. We …(d)… throw away empty cans and bottles. We should collect them and …(e)… them.
d) should not
Total: 45 points